OMG simply ghastly jewellery on all night

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

genuineshopper

Registered Shopper
...is it me or is the TJC "under whatever" jewellery getting more and more tacky? There are some simply awful bracelets on as I type, and worse still, there are 7 of them all in different colours and Liz Fuller is waxing lyrical about all of them. They've been on for the best part of the last 2 hours. Honestly if they don't bring back the Iliana/Rhapsody hours more often (AND bring back the authenticity cards even if I have to pay for them) I shall have to wander off to another channel to get my bling fix. When my hard days are over I want to tune in to ogle shiny gemstones, not plastic-looking elasticated bracelets that I can see in a market.

People are buying them though. Amazing.

It's bad enough to drive me back to Rocks.
Almost.

Hi, it was Lisa this afternoon and I think that she was having a bad time!

I am not sure about the strategy at TJC to bombard its viewers with days and days of arts and crafts, silver and gold overlay stuff. I wish they would get this out of their system and let Rock and Gems sell this tat.

I also look out for Iliana and Rhapsody jewellery however I am not sure that I will be buying without authenticity cards. This decision is so stupid.

Sapphireblue

I like some of the cheaper stuff simply because I can't afford Iliana or Rhapsody! But what amazes me is how many people do buy the elasticated bracelets and necklaces which I think look cheap. Some of the artisan jewellery and silver tanzanite/emerald rings and earrings are very pretty and great for people who won't ever be able to afford gold jewellery and TJC do this very well. But I just can't get my head round the elasticated bracelet/necklace sets, it's one thing to say "these are genuine gemstones, not plastic or glass" but really they don't look any better than plastic or glass!

I do have a small number of Iliana rings which I adore (and one day I'll get a Rhapsody!) but I also have some very nice 9ct gold rings from their classic range that I bought when the company first started. They don't seem to do so many in their classic range now which is a shame. I have a couple of gorgeous big topaz rings in yellow gold and they are gorgeous, now they only seem to do them in silver which is a shame.

Well we've all got different tastes I suppose! Just have to save up for that Rhapsody!

Latest posts

Back