Kaftans!

• Thread starter klarionthewitchboy
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K

klarionthewitchboy

Guest Shopper
I see the annoying Joanne and "the lovely Lynne" are doing garish polyester tents (sorry, "lovely stylish kaftans").

Apparently, they're the THING to wear when you're entertaining: so come on then ladies, how many of you have ordered these for those upcoming important dinner parties? :giggle:

You shouldnt have a go at kaftans - Mrs J (our resident fashion guru) wears them all the time. She probably has one in each colour. I don't know why she didn't own up to this?

Useful to slip on for the school run or walking the dog..............:giggle:

You shouldnt have a go at kaftans - Mrs J (our resident fashion guru) wears them all the time. She probably has one in each colour. I don't know why she didn't own up to this?

Useful to slip on for the school run or walking the dog..............:giggle:

i'm not one to brag :emo:

They're horrible, and I really don't know why they have to dedicate an entire hour to the hideous things, after all they're all polyester, all one massive size, the only variation being what putrid colour/pattern you're going to choose. There was an old family friend we used to visit who had a lot of health probs and was very overweight, and she used to wear kaftans all time in the house cause they fit her, but she wouldn't have dreamt of wearing them out of the house. I also saw a customer shopping wearing one, and it looked like she'd come out wearing her nightie...it really was not a good look!

Yes, I can see they're comfortable and roomy, if not a bit sweaty, but no amount of mmms and aahhs from Lynne and Sheilagh can persuade me they're a fashionable piece of clothing I'd want to be seen wearing indoors or outdoors!

They're horrible, and I really don't know why they have to dedicate an entire hour to the hideous things, after all they're all polyester, all one massive size, the only variation being what putrid colour/pattern you're going to choose. There was an old family friend we used to visit who had a lot of health probs and was very overweight, and she used to wear kaftans all time in the house cause they fit her, but she wouldn't have dreamt of wearing them out of the house. I also saw a customer shopping wearing one, and it looked like she'd come out wearing her nightie...it really was not a good look!

Yes, I can see they're comfortable and roomy, if not a bit sweaty, but no amount of mmms and aahhs from Lynne and Sheilagh can persuade me they're a fashionable piece of clothing I'd want to be seen wearing indoors or outdoors!

Sounds familiar :nod:

Latest posts

Back