Item for a Special Someone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Deal Breaker

Registered Shopper
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to buy an item for a special someone, not an engagement ring or anything but just a nice gift to show this special someone how much she means to me and hopefully will bring a smile to her face and perhaps exacerbate her beauty (if that is possible).

Someone suggested to me that there are some really good pieces of jewellrey on the shopping channels and, whilst an erstwhile consumer of crafts and DIY products from IW, I really have no idea what is reputable in the jewellrey department.

She sometimes hints that she likes purple, and gold is a definite no no but i think perhaps a silver ring with a purple gem might be appropriate.

Please offer me any advice as to what you think might be the best places/times to look or perhaps if you could advise me on any products in particular.

Thanks

:)

hi,
you could take a look at rocks.tv . Have a look at the thread for it here. It's an online auction site and many peeps from here have nabbed lots of goodies. They do quite a lot of silver. :)
I've just had a look and there's a few silver/purple gems on tonight's auction.

Last edited:
If she's special maybe Ideal World isn't the place to look ;)

Again another big thumbs up for Rocks.tv from me. :)

I'm a total newbie to gems/jewellery buying (many on here are seasoned pros :p) and have found Rocks to be fabulous in terms of quality, customer service, packaging and delivery.

Am also a silver lover (as well as white gold, obviously! ;)) and they have a really good range - would also love to get hold of some amethyst pieces, as purple is also my favourite colour.

Come and join in the fun - everyone will make you more than welcome, I am sure! :D

I would avoid IW. Their website has hardly any choice and their delivery times are unpredictable. Plus if you don't like the ring when it arrives it will take forever to get a refund. Can you tell I'm fed up of IW?

If she's special maybe Ideal World isn't the place to look ;)

maybe in an ideal world but my situation at the moment dictates that i can't shop anywhere else.

plus i have always been very impressed with IW products in the past, such as the Crafts CDs I have purchased.

whatever will i do?

:confused:

Last Clicks Jewellery on QVC has some very good reductions at the moment

hi,
you could take a look at rocks.tv . Have a look at the thread for it here. It's an online auction site and many peeps from here have nabbed lots of goodies. They do quite a lot of silver. :)
I've just had a look and there's a few silver/purple gems on tonight's auction.

thanks so much for your help mrs james, and everyone else.

fingers crossed there is something out there.

*sits tight for an exciting night of tv auctioning*

if you want to give her you special gift anytime soon i wouldnt use ideal world

maybe in an ideal world but my situation at the moment dictates that i can't shop anywhere else.

plus i have always been very impressed with IW products in the past, such as the Crafts CDs I have purchased.

whatever will i do?

:confused:

Why don't you make her a nice card from your My Craft Studio CD-ROM's.

Does IW dictate that you can't shop anywhere else - bit of a mystery eh?

i don't understand why some on here are besmirching the good name of ideal world...i have only had good experiences with them. its a shame that others can't appreciate the excellent service and deals they provide us with!

granted, some companies really only care about money but with IW i have always felt like a valued customer and that they really view customer satisfaction as an important component of their ethos.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back