Returned an item - Postage not refunded

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TigBags

Registered Shopper
Hi,

I returned an item to Bid TV but they have only refunded the cost of the item and not the postage. Is this correct or am I entitled to a full refund including postage costs?

many thanks.

i 'think', providing you notified them within 7 days that you wished to cancel your order under the distance selling regs, you'd be entitled to a refund of the original p&p.

there's a recent thread in the QVC section that gives a lot more info on this.

Thanks for your reply Lexxy.

I phoned Bid TV and spoke to a customer service representative. Intially the lady told me I was only refunded the cost of the item, but then I asked her about getting the p&p back too. She just asked me why I returned the item. Then she said my p&p costs will also be refunded within the next 3 days.:nod::up:

WOW!! I never knew that. I always thought that you didnt get the postage back unless the item was faulty.

I've still not got the postage refund yet. Phoned Bid TV yesterday and was told that it is still being processed, so they haven't even put it through yet! I will phone them again tomorrow but won't be happy if it's 'still in process'. :angry:

Final update from me on this. Got a call from a lady from Bid TV a few hours ago. She told me my postage had been refunded earlier today. :clapping: :up:

Latest posts

Back