LBB diamonds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Why, when the rings are supposed to be bespoke, did the limited stock/sold out logo come up? :wonder::mysmilie_516: Didn't see the whole show, did Denise mention anything?

Sorry I can't help with that, but what got my goat is the way they are bragging about these excellent quality diamonds!!!

For a start off, J is NOT a great colour, and I2 is NOT a great clarity either, very bog standard if you ask me, and when I actually spent some time looking at the rings they were very yellow.

Just Dennice spouting her usual :(

Sorry I can't help with that, but what got my goat is the way they are bragging about these excellent quality diamonds!!!

For a start off, J is NOT a great colour, and I2 is NOT a great clarity either, very bog standard if you ask me, and when I actually spent some time looking at the rings they were very yellow.

Just Dennice spouting her usual :(

I noticed the yellow too and thought the grading dubious, steer clear I think. Was surprised the daisy ring sold out, the central cluster didn't look balanced with the diamond shoulders, from a distance it looked like a band ring. :down::down::down:

Latest posts

Back