How Rude!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I won't mention any names (no it wasn't Ms Chloe Cole Marshall) but I couldn't believe my ears today. This presenter was selling a pair of earrings for £4.95 when she said something along the lines of "I can't believe you're only buying 1, what a waste of a phone call. You should be buying 4, 5 or 6 at this price". How rude was that???? Do they not want the business if someone is only spending £4.95? That same person could have spent £495 last week. It should make no difference how much someone spends, they are still a customer and everyone should be treated equally. I think to say "it's a waste of a phone call" is disgraceful!

Was it that boring cow Victoria Showers?? :yawn: Imho it's a waste of time switching the tv on when she's boring the ar$e off us with that dreary monotone and pointless drivel. :yawn:

Hi KB

I heard the same comments and could not believe my ears and agree with you! How rude!
However, I think it was a slip of the tongue and a sloppy attempt to get over to the viewer that this is a good deal. I imagine the lady regretted saying, "it's a waste of a phone call," it as soon as she blurted it out.

Sapphireblue

Thank gawd there is tennis on. I can't think of a worse combination, an under £10 day and this woman presenting. :sleepy: Closely followed by Chloe get yer Bretons out Marshall and Screeching Stacey.

I won't mention any names (no it wasn't Ms Chloe Cole Marshall) but I couldn't believe my ears today. This presenter was selling a pair of earrings for £4.95 when she said something along the lines of "I can't believe you're only buying 1, what a waste of a phone call. You should be buying 4, 5 or 6 at this price". How rude was that???? Do they not want the business if someone is only spending £4.95? That same person could have spent £495 last week. It should make no difference how much someone spends, they are still a customer and everyone should be treated equally. I think to say "it's a waste of a phone call" is disgraceful!

Good to see you posting on here again Klos, been missing ya. xxx

:hi: Yeah yeah yeah, my partner in crime is back! Woohoo! :clapping:

:up: :rock: :handshake: :mysmilie_378: :handshake: :rock: :up:

:hi: Yeah yeah yeah, my partner in crime is back! Woohoo! :clapping:

:up: :rock: :handshake: :mysmilie_378: :handshake: :rock: :up:

Who IS she? Partner indeed, and there's me just the old lackey - hmmph! xxxxxx

Hey Lurgey, just you remember your place you old lackey!! :giggle:

Ha ha, luv you xxx

Just wotchit Krosbint, I can still give a goof left wiv me crutch. Just because me inflatable zimmer wot Meesh gimme makes rude noises, don't mean a gal's passed it y'know. xxxxxx Luvs ya back (and yer front). x

Latest posts

Back