I'm super excited!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meeshoo

Registered Shopper
It doesn't often happen that I CAN'T WAIT for a delivery but I'm super excited and about to burst and I NEED to share! :giggle:

I saw this yesterday and it HAD TO BE MINE! (I make no apologies for shouting)!

I had a pendant like this years ago and lost it so as soon as I saw this I didn't hesitate. I'm crossing my fingers the diamonds will be good. Did anybody else get one?

OOOOOh I love that feeling of excitement:sun: Congratulations on your purchase. Hope you love it when it arrives. It looks beautiful in your photo.

Awww Meesh I'm super excited for you too :nod: ... it looks lovely and I hope it lives up to expectation.

I know you'll be able to take a better photo when it arrives ... just a little hint. :giggle:

That looks such a pretty pendant, is it Iliana? I love that feeling of excitement waiting for a special piece of jewellery to arrive, can remember it well, though hasn't happened to me in a long while. I do so hope it lives up to your expectations when you receive it. You will let us know, won't you?

Thank you for your kind words ladies.

It's not Iliana so I'm keeping fingers crossed that the diamonds will be ok. They're slightly larger so will need to be good eeek! Having said that at £129 it's still a good deal!

I know it's silly getting super excited at this one but there's just something about it that really appeals to me and I know I'll get tons of wear out it. I wish it were white gold but since it's only the back (and chain that comes with it) that's yellow I could probably put it on a white gold chain.

I'm afraid I may not be able to take any photos when it comes as I'm off on holiday for a few weeks and have paid for the super fast delivery. Hopefully it'll arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday .... but I promise to review it at the very least!!!

Hope the pretty pendant turns out to be perfect for you Meesh, particularly as it is a sentimental purchase. Look forward to your review if you have the time before your hols....:sun::sun::sun:

It's not Iliana so I'm keeping fingers crossed that the diamonds will be ok. They're slightly larger so will need to be good eeek! Having said that at £129 it's still a good deal!

It's such a popular shape and as they now do snowflake earrings in their Classic range? (the diamonds looked very good), if it's not quite right, maybe worth asking if Iliana version in the offing?:nod:

Latest posts

Back