Searching for an item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glitzy

Registered Shopper
I have just purchased a beautiful (well I think so) Tanzanite ring. The items no longer come with a card of authenticity, I have phoned CS who are sending one to me, but I am waiting for one for my Paraiba I bought about a month ago too, so I know it takes a while.
I like to see stone sizes, descriptions etc, especially on my more expensive purchases.
When I posted with reference to my Paraiba purchases, but couldn't post photos. Someone very kindly asked for the codes of the rings and posted links to one of them, with photo and description. (the other didn't have a photo) I can't see how you do that on the website at all. I know I used to be able to do that on Gems, but not recently. Can anyone enlighten me has to how it was done? Many thanks.

Hi Fluff, thanks very much for your reply. It wasn't an old gems one it was a Tomas Rae coloured rocks, but I managed to follow Miss Magpies link form last time and followed your instructions and changed the number and got the details up, so thanks again.

Latest posts

Back