Hematite under £10...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

~*~Lexxy~*~

my heart is in Kernow...
Middle England...left a bit, no, right...
John is doing an hour now, i've got 3 things in my basket already!

just wondered if anyone had bought any from TJC recently? it's always been one of my favourites, so tactile & i can't stop fiddling with it! :giggle:

i haven't bought anything from TJC for perhaps 2 years, possibly longer, so will be interesting to see how my order goes...

Hi lexxy :wave: I have bought recently from them ans my items were shipped the next day and I received them within 4 working days.

I have just checked out 3 items too :up: Won a ring in their rising auctions too!

Hope you love the Hematite pieces when they arrive.

thanks girls :up:

i had a minor panic after i'd posted here, i went to checkout after the hour had ended - & my basket was empty! i emailed tjc & said i must have done something wrong as i hadn't ordered for so long. they replied very quickly, said he could 'see' the 3 items in my basket, just log back in again & they should be there. it worked & my order was completed ok, small panic averted...:clapping:

Hi lexxy :wave: I have bought recently from them ans my items were shipped the next day and I received them within 4 working days.

I have just checked out 3 items too :up: Won a ring in their rising auctions too!

Hope you love the Hematite pieces when they arrive.

Within 4 working days? i thought they came the day after dispatch?

Well I have to confess to a slip off the wagon recently, I went a bit apatite crazy after a let-down from Rocks TV. The bling was almost all gorgeous, the delivery somewhat less so as I was waiting for about 10 days. And I'm still waiting for a cheque they promised due to my discount not being given.
Returns were dealt with quite quickly, had the money back around 11 days after posting.

Well I have to confess to a slip off the wagon recently, I went a bit apatite crazy after a let-down from Rocks TV. The bling was almost all gorgeous, the delivery somewhat less so as I was waiting for about 10 days. And I'm still waiting for a cheque they promised due to my discount not being given.
Returns were dealt with quite quickly, had the money back around 11 days after posting.

Spill and we need to see photos :giggle:

John is doing an hour now, i've got 3 things in my basket already!

just wondered if anyone had bought any from TJC recently? it's always been one of my favourites, so tactile & i can't stop fiddling with it! :giggle:

i haven't bought anything from TJC for perhaps 2 years, possibly longer, so will be interesting to see how my order goes...

Have you received your items Lexxy?

nope! tjc email received on Weds to advise the order had shipped, it's just sat at the HDNL depot since then! :wonder:

the tjc email/text did advise delivery on or before Monday, so i guess Monday it will be...

How strange, as my order was shipped on Wednesday too and I have received it today!

Hope you get yours soon too. Can't wait to see what you think!

Latest posts

Back