Is loving bid tv at the moment! :D

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
As bid tv is moving warehouses, they have to get EVERYTHING gone! No clocks means lower prices!

It is on all week, and today (monday) they didnt use ANY clocks! I hope this happens all week, as it is soo much better like that! :D Fells like it as gon back a few years to how it used to be!

As bid tv is moving warehouses, they have to get EVERYTHING gone! No clocks means lower prices!

It is on all week, and today (monday) they didnt use ANY clocks! I hope this happens all week, as it is soo much better like that! :D Fells like it as gon back a few years to how it used to be!

Ben Hagger, i'm as ecstatic as you are! and yes, NO clocks, NO silly gimmicks for the NEXT 2 WEEKS! .. genuine reverse-price auctions the way they should be, with the presenters also enjoying themselves at the same time!

This is a SUPERB move on sit-up's part, they should keep the no-clock auctions permanent on Bid, Speedauction and Price-drop from now on... it will definitely bring the customers back as there is genuine value to be taking advantage of. A proper low price, instead of a 'pre-determined lowest price we can go' which is just silly.

It will bring the customers back i'm sure... i'm proof!
:happy:

Ben Hagger, i'm as ecstatic as you are! and yes, NO clocks, NO silly gimmicks for the NEXT 2 WEEKS! .. genuine reverse-price auctions the way they should be, with the presenters also enjoying themselves at the same time!

This is a SUPERB move on sit-up's part, they should keep the no-clock auctions permanent on Bid, Speedauction and Price-drop from now on... it will definitely bring the customers back as there is genuine value to be taking advantage of. A proper low price, instead of a 'pre-determined lowest price we can go' which is just silly.

It will bring the customers back i'm sure... i'm proof!
:happy:

I totally agree!! When they start the clock, they say 'this is the lowest price we can go to on this' but if the clock didnt come on, it would have to go lower! lol

I think after the warehouse clearence, they should only put a clock in when it goes to £1, as then it can't really go any lower, and that really wold be the lowest possible price, (even though they used to go below £1 sometimes when they didnt have the clock at all) This would get more people buying again as you say.

As once I came in on an item at £9.99 with 250 in the quantity, and I thought 'I might as well get it as there are loads left' and once I bought it, the clock came in so it ended with 235 left and I had to pay £9.99!! BUT if there wasn't a clock, it would have went under £7.99 atleast!

I dont think they understand sometimes....as they will only sell a few of something at a profit, but if they took the price down by maybe £5 on somethings, they would fly out and probably make a bigger profit, as they sold a much bigger quantity of them!

Also if the £5.99 P&P spreads across the channels this would be a bonus!

Rant over! :p lol

Latest posts

Back