bid tv makeover!!!! Soooo excited!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Just a couple of weeks ago, people were saying that bid tv's set was getting a bit tacky well here is something which may blow you away! :p

2 nights ago MArk ryes was on Bid tv, and he said that on bid tv's 10th birthday there is going to be some big changes, but couldnt say what.

But 10 minutes ago I emailed Steve MacDonald on Bid tv and he said 'I'm gonna tell you right now viewers that were having a massive make-over!! ' :D

I wish I didnt hear that now, as I'm too excited of what it might be!!

Set? Pods? Graphics? Sound affects? Who knows!! :p Could moving warehouse have something to do with it?!?

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Why is it that Mark Ryes is always "sworn to secrecy" whenever something is happening and other presenters mention what's happening. This happened when Steve McDonald was returning to bid and Mark Ryes said "we have a familiar face returning in a few weeks" and Yo Lisa said to him "oh that's why Steve Mcdonald was in the building today" Mark Ryes gave Yo Lisa such a dirty look needless to say he wasn't impressed. Tbh I don't think behind closed sit-up door Mark is liked that much. He was very abrupt with the viewers last week by snapily saying "if your going to hover on the phones then don't bother calling" odious little man. I think more libel action threats maybe coming my way soon.

Why is it that Mark Ryes is always "sworn to secrecy" whenever something is happening and other presenters mention what's happening. This happened when Steve McDonald was returning to bid and Mark Ryes said "we have a familiar face returning in a few weeks" and Yo Lisa said to him "oh that's why Steve Mcdonald was in the building today" Mark Ryes gave Yo Lisa such a dirty look needless to say he wasn't impressed. Tbh I don't think behind closed sit-up door Mark is liked that much. He was very abrupt with the viewers last week by snapily saying "if your going to hover on the phones then don't bother calling" odious little man. I think more libel action threats maybe coming my way soon.

You are so right Dippy. He put the O in obnoxious. We've stopped watching him. At first I thought he was suffering from short man syndrome, but sadly, he could be 6'6" and still odious.
I remember the first time I ever saw him he said to the viewers 'Don't worry if you can't afford it, put it on your plastic' and I thought what a spiv he was. I suspect he will be on the shoppers for quite sometime... where else could he work?

Thank you Tasi for feeling the same way that I do.

I know he works for the BFBS and does voiceover work for Challenge tv.

When I could follow him on twitter he tweeted about how much he couldn't stand Eamonn Holmes , Kate Thornton , Lorraine Kelly & Kate Garraway.

He was always tweeting Joe McEldery and lusting after him calling him "babe".

He also follows Gok Wan and one night Gok (god knows how) burnt his bum on the radiator and Mark Ryes sent a tweet to Gok saying "Gok twitpic a picture of your burnt bum please"

Sorry for the 2nd post I'm using my phone to post and the trackerball has gone haywire.

What makes me mad is that Mark Ryes made me out to be a liar and all I did was tell the truth in what he was tweeting on twitter.

You can see his bitchy side on screen when he calls QVC or Ideal World "channel shoppy-shop".

I haven't got a vendetta against him or the fact that he's gay. I just don't take too kindly being called something I'm not.

yes, along with the new warehouse, there is a new studio being built for bid tv in celebration of their 10th birthday. is their studio in a new location though... ?

if so, does this mean Speed Auction TV and Price-drop TV are getting new sets too?

and, this is just one big change bid tv are making, who's to say there isn't more? ;)

Sorry for the 2nd post I'm using my phone to post and the trackerball has gone haywire.

What makes me mad is that Mark Ryes made me out to be a liar and all I did was tell the truth in what he was tweeting on twitter.

You can see his bitchy side on screen when he calls QVC or Ideal World "channel shoppy-shop".

I haven't got a vendetta against him or the fact that he's gay. I just don't take too kindly being called something I'm not.

He gives the impression of not being at peace with his sexuality. The other gay presenters seem quite at peace, but he gives the imression of having a troubled soul. Shame. If he tried he could be well liked.
Don't worry Dippy... you should see my typing when I can't find my reading glasses

Im not sure what others think, but I would love to see bid tv change back to bid-up.tv!! I loved the rising priced auctions!! :D

well it's just appeared on screen that they're moving warehouse and changing in October - so around 2 months to go :)

He gives the impression of not being at peace with his sexuality. The other gay presenters seem quite at peace, but he gives the imression of having a troubled soul. Shame. If he tried he could be well liked.
Don't worry Dippy... you should see my typing when I can't find my reading glasses

there's more gay guy presenters?

Charlie McArdle is on bid tv at the minute, and he said 'were getting new studios and sets in the next few months.'

But guess what?!? Your favourite Mark Ryes is on at 6:30-10!! :D Lets see if he will tell us what is happening?!? Or will he still be sworn to secracy?!?

so much for no clocks, there is one on now with the handbags
and earlier they had had been on an item about 5 mins then just took the graphics off and moved on, and they still had quantity left.

so much for no clocks, there is one on now with the handbags
and earlier they had had been on an item about 5 mins then just took the graphics off and moved on, and they still had quantity left.

I think it all depends with what producer they have, as some decide to clock it if it is near the end of their shift, or if it is too low. BUT on Monday, Charlie McArdle was on between 11:30-3:00, and he guarenteed no clocks between 12:-3:00, and there wasnt, but some just put in the clock.

Charlies producer done that on SUnday, he moved on with quantity left and no clocks, as he said there were enough on the phones to lock it, and there were 120 left, and they moved on within 30 seconds, and I doubt 120 would press 1 anyway, especially with the graphics removed!

I think they should have a general rule, where all the producers have to follow the same thing! NO CLOCKS!

Back to the original subject Bid are now showing a very short advert showing "change is coming" and i have heard many presenters saying the new set is out of this world.
I hope the graphics change as well...

Latest posts

Back