A small delivery!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Well for me anyway :giggle: Only 3 items in this order - all lovely. The Lab. ring was won in a rising price auction so added the other two to take advantage of 1 p&p!

Labradorite Ring ( £4) , Celestial Peridot Ring ( £ 9.95) and Rainbow Moonstone necklace ( £ 7.95) (to be made into a bracelet)

P1100661.JPG

P1100658.JPG

That is a small delevery for you :mysmilie_15: very pretty and such fab prices :mysmilie_59: enjoy wearing and re-modeling them x

I wish you'd stop flashing that gorgeous neck at me. When I look in the mirror all I get is someone else's old turkey looking back at me. xxxxxxxxx

By the way, re your purchases, very reserved of you I must say but nonetheless a bargainlicious parcel. x

I wish you'd stop flashing that gorgeous neck at me. When I look in the mirror all I get is someone else's old turkey looking back at me. xxxxxxxxx

By the way, re your purchases, very reserved of you I must say but nonetheless a bargainlicious parcel. x

Thats camera trick :wonder:

I did struggle to add any more that day Argey I did try my best and was up gone midnight jut in the hope but not to be :blush: xxxxxxxx

Some real bargains there Beading but do I see you wearing one of your own fab creations on thay lovely smooth neck?? I have to say your beady creations are far better than anything I've seen on TJC ...other shopping channels are available lol and also included in that statement. :cheeky:

Some real bargains there Beading but do I see you wearing one of your own fab creations on thay lovely smooth neck?? I have to say your beady creations are far better than anything I've seen on TJC ...other shopping channels are available lol and also included in that statement. :cheeky:

Yes it is :blush: I have made a few recently for myself - a new collection for when I go back to work :giggle:

Lovely pieces BB, also got the moonstone necklace..its really nice! TJC seem to be doing some really affordable "treat" prices lately :)

Well for me anyway :giggle: Only 3 items in this order - all lovely. The Lab. ring was won in a rising price auction so added the other two to take advantage of 1 p&p!

Labradorite Ring ( £4) , Celestial Peridot Ring ( £ 9.95) and Rainbow Moonstone necklace ( £ 7.95) (to be made into a bracelet)

P1100661.JPG

P1100658.JPG

well done on your recent purchases beading belle! and i agree, TJC are doing some sneaky treat prices lately! all the better for us eh!

but on this occasion i speak mainly to admire the other necklace your wearing, something you've made? - would be lovely to see more photo's of your creations on here! good luck with the moonstone-bracelet constructing!!

T x

More delivery today. Unfortunately the earrings are naff - well 4 pairs anyway! Will e-mail them and see what they say!

Here goes

Emerald Ring - £29.95

Earring set - £19.99 ( not a good buy!!)

Pearl set - £14.95 - Lovely. Have plans to re model them as they are very tightly strung!

Last edited:
More delivery today. Unfortunately the earrings are naff - well 4 pairs anyway! Will e-mail them and see what they say!

Here goes

Emerald Ring - £29.95

Earring set - £19.99 ( not a good buy!!)

Pearl set - £14.95 - Lovely. Have plans to re model them as they are very tightly strung!

:mysmilie_378: Fantastic CS service :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:. I e-mailed very early this morning regarding the earrings and just had a call. They are sending me another set and I can keep this set (well 3 pairs any way). The rest can go in the bin!

Miss BB will be very happy as this was her 16th birthday present.

A big :mysmilie_504: from me to TJC CS

Update - As promised my earring set arrived just now and they are lovely. Thank you Miles, you have made Miss BB's day :clapping:

The ring is fab BB, I've been snapping up bargain bead sets to dismantle and re-model, just as you plan to with your pearls :)

The ring is fab BB, I've been snapping up bargain bead sets to dismantle and re-model, just as you plan to with your pearls :)

How are you getting on with beading? I would love to see photos. Happy to pm you my e-mail addy :happy:

How are you getting on with beading? I would love to see photos. Happy to pm you my e-mail addy :happy:

To be honest i haven't got started fully yet:blush: partly due to the lack of the CD from JM with my order. I'm currently stocking up on various beaded necklace sets and bits and pieces and plan to get started once the kids are back to school. Once i get started i'll send some pics of my efforts..i'm sure i still have your email addy somewhere. :sun:

Latest posts

Back