Graphics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Phill

VIP Shopper since 2004
I don't know about anyone else but the graphics on TJC these days are so bad.
There is far too much information on the screen, ever since they got rid of the scrolling info bar at the bottom of the screen,
None of the colours match, Blue, black, purple, red, gray are all on the screen,
The quantity and price and p&p have never looked right since they were shrunk,
The phone number is intermittently changing red,
The logo is disappearing for 5 seconds at a time,
The text number is risen above the line it's sitting on, and is in 3 places top right and left and bottom right,
The item description is squashed in the tiny space which is hardly readable,
The lowest price guarantee has just come in and hidden half of the top graphic and clock.
Nothing is automatic, as in when the item sells out, the graphics sit on the screen for ages before the producer presses the right button.
The final price background does not match the clearance graphics.

It just doesn’t look very good, i wish they were more simple like they used to be. They should change it to something simple like ibuy used to be
and for those of you who don’t remember take a look here.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLB_oNYTNAE?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLB_oNYTNAE?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Don’t mean to be negative but they are not looking good.
But on a positive note, the jewellery we received last week came in all the correct boxes, wooooo, looks like they told the warehouse people off lol.

I agree with you Phill, I think the screen is far to "busy" it detracts from the jewellery. I can never understand why they don't sit the presenters down at a nice desk and let them show the jewellery properly.
Whilst I'm having a moan, why do they need a tv in the background ? The whole thing is looking very "tacky".

Latest posts

Back