ideal world pricing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheekygityorks

Registered Shopper
after watching thie halogen oven product for hours on end umming and arhing and already having the smaller version, i decided id take the plunge to get the all singing all dancing bigger model, with extender ring frying pan steamer etc but thought id have a nosey about the tinterweb first, found the same product with all the same accessories for £40 quid delivered next day and its just come.

i also wanted the carpet master cleaning foam so had a quick look on the blokes website that does the demos, David something to find the 13 in 1 ladder i bought from ideal world for £100 quid at 65 on his website, whilst i dont do alot of shopping on ideal world, only things like greased lightning i know see why so many of you moan about them :sweat::headbang:

after watching thie halogen oven product for hours on end umming and arhing and already having the smaller version, i decided id take the plunge to get the all singing all dancing bigger model, with extender ring frying pan steamer etc but thought id have a nosey about the tinterweb first, found the same product with all the same accessories for £40 quid delivered next day and its just come.

i also wanted the carpet master cleaning foam so had a quick look on the blokes website that does the demos, David something to find the 13 in 1 ladder i bought from ideal world for £100 quid at 65 on his website, whilst i dont do alot of shopping on ideal world, only things like greased lightning i know see why so many of you moan about them :sweat::headbang:

I agree with you, I always google the item first and 9 times outta 10 its cheaper than Ideal World.

I think you will find that at least 95% of what is on sale on shopping channels can be bought cheaper elsewhere. I rarely buy now, preferring to shop around. But I do appreciate the demonstrations. I just wish the presenters would be honest and tell us if something is a complete load of tosh, lol :giggle::

i think they do sometimes do have stuff at a good price especially when you think about the returns policy and the flexi pay if thats needed, the demos are good, but you can only have so many steam cleaners, power washers , halogen ovens etc. i wish tho that they wouldnt bleat on about their buying power when the price is comparable to other sellers.qvc are as bad if not worse in that respect.
they do however have stuff at outrageous prices and id love to know how many people actually buy that "considered purchase" and are still happily using it after the money back guarantee period has expired. some of the products they bring over from america are ridiculously highly priced when you see what is being charged there, again, qvc are as bad.
i find one of the most bizarre things they have had on flexi pay was the diet food package on 2 or 3 flexi pays i cant remember which, the food was a months' supply so youd be paying for it ages after you have scoffed the food.
i like ideal world, but think they seem to be a bit lost at the moment

Last edited:

Have you got a link for the Halogen oven? I'd like to know where I can get another if the one I have packs up.

give JML a try - they usually have them, and I found they deliver stuff quickly

sorry for the late response, the website is www.ukhs.com or .uk they are based in mansfield next day delivery is great for people like me, i cant be sat in the house waiting 10 days for ideal worlds to turn up. the only difference is its not hinged but it does come with a little stand to put the hot lid on

Ah...I want the jinged one though...got used to it now and I find it worth a few quid extra for the hinged lid.

Latest posts

Back