HIKU Haircare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
HIKU Haircare - just on at 12pm.

See if you can GUESS which brand Ideal World is having a crack at imitating by bringing this range.

'A man visits deepest, deepest Japan - suffering with an ailment (he said a cold, I think it was a puckered a***hole to be honest). Whilst in the herbalist shop - he notices a small blue phial containing a PRECIOUS PRECIOUS HITHERTO UNDISCOVERED SACRED OIL hidden from the public FOR 2000 YEARS!!!!!

Intrigued, he found out it was what Samurai warriors used to polish their swords :smirk: (I BET they do) and thought it would make an excellent hair and skin RESTORATIVE TREATMENT. Inspired, he went away and spent the next six years harnessing the precious properties of Tabasuki (or summink or nuffink) oil.

When used JUST ONCE on critically dry or damaged hair this RESTORATIVE TREATMENT will significantly improve the condition of your hair - when used in conjunction with EVERY SINGLE OTHER PRODUCT IN TEH RANGEZ.

It's not like Ojon at all. No, sirree Bob. No no no, no no no no. They are not copying it.

he went away and spent the next six years harnessing the precious properties of Tabasuki (or summink or nuffink) oil.

Six years?? did he harness it while doing a stretch in prison or summat? :smirk:

and of the course the biggest con with all these daft hair products is..the hair is already dead or else it would hurt like lord knows what when it is cut...so dont be fooled by the claims of these channels and their "hair care" products.

Ressurection Mask

Will make your 50 year old hair like it was when you were 19 years old. :grin:

OH WOW!!! No more grey hairs.

What a LOAD of Crap !!!!:giggle:

I came here to see if anyone else had noticed it - of course you have ! It doesn't bode well for IW though, everythime they've found an alternative to a successful range elsewhere it seems to have 2 outings and never be seen again ! I'm thinking of that natural hot cloth range earlier this year which disappeared after a couple of airings, and I think thyey developed that especially !

I came here to see if anyone else had noticed it - of course you have ! It doesn't bode well for IW though, everythime they've found an alternative to a successful range elsewhere it seems to have 2 outings and never be seen again ! I'm thinking of that natural hot cloth range earlier this year which disappeared after a couple of airings, and I think thyey developed that especially !

Yes - I remember that, it was called something like Skin Naturally or something - or am I thinking of another range that came and went? They were so desperate to get shut of it they were giving it away free with other purchases on the website...

Even the packaging of HIKU seems to gently pastiche Ojon. They must think we were born yesterday.

Latest posts

Back