Quality Control?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacqualina

Registered Shopper
Received an order from Gems and am wondering whether I'm getting all gemmed out or whether the general quality of items has suffered due to the rapid expansion.
Bought a very pretty looking rainbow moonstone 9k necklace (LESR71 - sorry, can't do links) and, although I like the necklace, the 9k gold fastening is so flimsy, I'd be amazed if it didn't break and I lose the necklace within a few times of wearing it. I really can't afford that at £79, so back it goes.
A blue sapphire ring (IZPS23) has one sapphire that's lighter than the rest, so that too will be sent back.
Also, when does a piece of quartz become rutile quartz? One slither, five slithers or perhaps 10 slithers or more of rutile inclusions? Bought a large golden rutile ring (MCPS79) at 13.49cts. and I ask the question because it contains five slithers and all of them right at the edges, so when you look down at the ring it just looks like a piece of clear glass or plastic. How can this pass quality control?
There was also another rutile quartz ring (FTPS77)and this is small, but very pretty with almost a catseye effect in the rutles, so this one at least I'm keeping, but all in all a very disappointing delivery.

What a disappointing haul Jacqualine. Hope they refund you soon and CS are reading this and making sure that QC is much better in future!

Latest posts

Back