I am livid!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
I saw Ian auction a little Rhapsody pink sapphire pendant and it didn't sell, i thought it maybe nice for everyday wear so i went on the missed auctions section on the web and popped it into my basket.
About 20 minutes later i saw Ian sell it again? i looked in my basket and it had be removed! i am LIVID as it didn't say i needed to check out immediately or anything, so i assumed i had until 2am like usual, i'm so peed off, how dare they remove my purchase and sell it to someone else!

Was it 611935 Cherub? Looks to be available in the Missed auctions list, but the stats are up the creek when you click on the link! I count two stones, but the specs say 20 + 20 = 20.00cts TGW!

Love the colour of the sapphire though. :nod:

Was it 611935 Cherub? Looks to be available in the Missed auctions list, but the stats are up the creek when you click on the link! I count two stones, but the specs say 20 + 20 = 20.00cts TGW!

Love the colour of the sapphire though. :nod:

Yes thats the one but when you try to add it to your basket it says - inform me when its back in stock! because it has now sold out! after it was taken out of my basket!
The picture (as usual) does it no justice it was more more vibrant on the tv.

This is frustrating and very naughty. I believe it's a reason for oversell as well. They may be offering the piece in your basket while you are faffing about trying to check it out - why, in this day and age do we have to keep going through the whole process of detailing our cards for every sale?

While I'm at it, I don't like the way you have to keep logging back in every so often, it was some time before I realised that I wasn't actually losing my basket contents but had been logged out without any warning. They lost a lot of sales from me in the early days over this as I was getting so cross over what I thought was removal of basket contents, when most of the time I just had to log out and back in again. What's that about? xxxxxx

That happens all the time to me too Argey and I emailed them about it. They emailed back to say they had passed the info on to the IT people and they thought they had fixed it. However, if I still had the problem, could I please send them a screenshot? Well, I do still have the problem, but being completely computer unsavvy, I have no idea how to send them a screenshot and so haven't done anything about it. It must be an IT problem because I'm sure they don't want to miss out on sales, they're not that silly, are they?!

How annoying. It hasn't happened to me yet but I would be furious too. Maybe you need to e-mail them GC. See what they say.

Argey I agree with you. I hate having to put CC details at every check out! I won 6 items yesterday on the rising price auctions and yes had to put in my CC details all 6 times. Please TJC can you improve on this!

That sounds very annoying indeed. Did you get it sorted, or find something else you liked instead?

Latest posts

Back