Another haul :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
I am loving the rising price auctions, but will not look now (at least for a few days) as I just keep adding :giggle:

This Multi gemstone ring was the one that made me start the order and it is stunning - £14

The double Lab. ring - I was unsure of but have been blown away by it and its very comfortable to wear - a bargain at £2

Lovely moonstone ring. TJC's moonstone is lovely - £3

Bekily Colour Change Garnet £9 and £7. Both lovely and can see flashes of pink. But why is the reversible ring same on both sides?

and finally Rhodonite Garnet earrings - £11. Love Rh. garnets and they don't disappoint.

Last edited:
Very nice! I love labradorite, love moonstone and garnet, love multi-gem items.

Have they done away with that sneaky 'reserve price' on the rising auctions, then? (Haven't tried bidding myself, but someone was complaining there was a hidden reserve price on some items).

Very nice! I love labradorite, love moonstone and garnet, love multi-gem items.

Have they done away with that sneaky 'reserve price' on the rising auctions, then? (Haven't tried bidding myself, but someone was complaining there was a hidden reserve price on some items).

Don't know RR, but I have always been able to bid £2 which is the min. and have won at £2. Its worth bidding. All the items I have received so far have been stunning.

Lol BB. Love the flowery ring and so glad you're pleased with the double lab as I've nabbed two of these - one for moi and t'other for one of me nursies who likes the hefty stuff too. I normally give 'em their little prezzies anonymously via boss nursie (so's nobody gets into bother or embarrassed over it), but at £2 I don't think she'll be embarrassed to take it direct as a wee giftie :mysmilie_844: xxxxxxx

PS - I like both versions of the flowery ring, but I suppose the garnet has a little more drama going on. x

Last edited:
Update on the flower ring. CS e-mailed me back to confirm that the picture is wrong on their web site. The one I have received is the one they have. Have been offered to return it but No its staying as I love the ring.

I was happy to add the garnet one too but they don't have that in stock!!

Thanks for sharing.....nice one

Yep BB, another lovely haul...well done on such great deals. Trouble is we're all gonna want a shuftie now and more competition equals higher prices.....dunnit? :smirk:

Love your starter piece, very feminine. I've always had a liking for mixed colour gem pieces, imho nicer
than having just one colour gemstone accented by very tiny ropey diamonds.

Yep BB, another lovely haul...well done on such great deals. Trouble is we're all gonna want a shuftie now and more competition equals higher prices.....dunnit? :smirk:

Love your starter piece, very feminine. I've always had a liking for mixed colour gem pieces, imho nicer
than having just one colour gemstone accented by very tiny ropey diamonds.

I was just thinking that. Maybe TJC can give us all a special discount for the free promotion :giggle:

That is the trouble with me. Once I start a order I have to add to take advantage of 1 p&p and like you I love mixed gemstones and that design just said buy me :blush:

Latest posts

Back