Hi All

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sillysnake

Registered Shopper
:) Hi newbie here

I've noticed a few familiar names, thought i pop in and say hello to you all.

Sue sillysnake

Hi Sue a big welcome from me,unfortunately there are no ladies on this forum that like lovely gems and jewelery :eek: they are too busy doing housework and baking cakes and stuff :cool:

Well not all of us, Snoopy! :D

Hi Sue and a big welcome to the forum from me too!

Hi Sue a big welcome from me,unfortunately there are no ladies on this forum that like lovely gems and jewelery :eek: they are too busy doing housework and baking cakes and stuff :cool:

Hi Sue and welcome to the forum. And don't fret- you'll soon get the measure of our Snoops! :D

1207455790CRMotherGoose-MG_Welco-1.gif

Hi Sue! :biggrin

Hi Sue and a very warm welcome to the forum from me:)

Actually,ignore that..............Hi Sillysnake and a very warm welcome to the forum from me!!:D

You know how much I love writing your name!!:p

Hiya Sillysnake...I see you made it over here!!! A big welcome to you...it's great fun here!! I was chatting to Loocielou over there this afternoon and she's going to join today too!!!!

PS - I'm not the Perdita on Rocks..just to confuse you!!! She is also Princess Racer...both here and there! I'm moops over there! Got that?...I'll be asking questions later!!! ;)

:) Hi Sue
Welcome to the mad house hope you have fun here and on the Rocks chat only this tends to be cheaper no distractions with steve selling his wares lol

Hi Sillysnake! Welcome to the madhouse!:D:D Hope you enjoy all the fun we have here!:)

Hahahahahaha a Sillysnake!!!!! :SUE: Oh what a fab name!! :D A great big
welcomebling.gif
from me too.....I LOVE snakes. :D :pPC:

Latest posts

Back