Can this channel actually make money?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
I was just wondering how they can make money!

They have to have a director, producer, floor manager, presenter, assistant 3 camera men and others. As well as paying for the channel on sky/virgin/free sat and electric.

When they sell items (usually less than bid tv sells them for) with small quantities of between 2-30 how can they make money?

I think they dont, but as bid tv/price-drop tv is successful, they might as well carry on with the channel.

What do you think?

I was just wondering how they can make money!

When they sell items (usually less than bid tv sells them for) with small quantities of between 2-30 how can they make money?

What do you think?

I may be wrong, but I am sure when they sell an item they will sell as many as the people ring up to buy. It could be thousands, for all we know.

The 'number of sales countdown' they use on the screen is just a device to make people hurry and decide and has no bearing on the number of real sales made on each product.

I may be wrong, but I am sure when they sell an item they will sell as many as the people ring up to buy. It could be thousands, for all we know.

The 'number of sales countdown' they use on the screen is just a device to make people hurry and decide and has no bearing on the number of real sales made on each product.

Isn't that illegal?

Isn't that illegal?

Yeah....They dont do this. The amount they have is real, and thats why they have a clock now as they may run out of time. If they could change the quantity when they wanted, there would be no need for the clock!

Yeah....They dont do this. The amount they have is real, and thats why they have a clock now as they may run out of time. If they could change the quantity when they wanted, there would be no need for the clock!

errm, isn't that just another device to hurry people up? lol.

errm, isn't that just another device to hurry people up? lol.

If as you are saying that they are in full control of the quantity, if they had 500 of an item, they would just move this down as fast as they wanted, but as they can't, they have to have a clock to stay on time.

Latest posts

Back