Chloe's Been To Tanzania

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
And don't we ****** know it!! I don't watch her shows all the way through because her presenting style, full of hyperbole and wild claims, gets on my nerves. However, each time I've dipped in over the last few days I've heard her banging on about her recent TJC funded trip to Tanzania, going down the mine at Tanzanite One, her endless discussions with TJC's gem buyer blah blah blah. She was on about it again this morning but this time she turned her spiel around to a Kagem Zambian Emerald she was flogging and actually stated that her NBF had told her that 'you cannot fail to make money on Zambian emeralds' which imo is a very misleading. This woman will say anything to boost her sales figures, I don't trust anything she says because to me she comes across as the female equivalent of a dodgy second hand car salesman.

I like Chloe, but she does go a bit OTT, at times... must admit, I'm looking forward to seeing what happened to her down the mines!

Shame she didn't go to Chile, she could have kept the trapped miners amused for weeks with her all her expertise in gems, fashion, Cheryl Cole etc. :giggle:

Shame she didn't go to Chile, she could have kept the trapped miners amused for weeks with her all her expertise in gems, fashion, Cheryl Cole etc. :giggle:

Ooh you are awful, but I like yers. :mysmilie_47:: mysmilie_17: xxxxxx

"I know we asked for a blow-up doll full of hot air, but thees is rideeculous!"

Latest posts

Back