Loen and Oban

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
What a lovely show with pet accessories. Loen and Oban work so well together, you can see he idolises her. What a beautiful dog.
:mysmilie_515::mysmilie_1::mysmilie_48::mysmilie_7::mysmilie_848:

Do we not all think Oban looks a bit like Loen?

They say dogs can take on the appearance of their owners?

I do really like dogs but I have got to say Oban is not one of my favourite breed, I think he is quite ugly. I would never hurt him but I would never choose to own him, I'm sure to Loen he is beautiful. (each to their own I guess)

I do really like dogs but I have got to say Oban is not one of my favourite breed, I think he is quite ugly. I would never hurt him but I would never choose to own him, I'm sure to Loen he is beautiful. (each to their own I guess)

Kathy! shame on you slagging off a guests appearance :sad:

What was that inflatable black pig thing Loen was strapping the coat onto!....it loooked like one of those sex toys you usually see floating above a music festival crowd :rock: ......I wonder if she brought it from home :mysmilie_506:

What was that inflatable black pig thing Loen was strapping the coat onto!....it loooked like one of those sex toys you usually see floating above a music festival crowd :rock: ......I wonder if she brought it from home :mysmilie_506:

There's no need to refer to Andy like that!

Though if Loen wants some space with Oban, I'll take care of Andy for her :angel:

it loooked like one of those sex toys you usually see floating above a music festival crowd :rock: ......I wonder if she brought it from home :mysmilie_506:

This thread started out as such a sweet, innocent comment that has been reduced to a love fest of a different sort, you are all making me :blush: shame on you :wink:

This thread started out as such a sweet, innocent comment that has been reduced to a love fest of a different sort, you are all making me :blush: shame on you :wink:

You sure you haven't just been having a hot flush? :sun:

Latest posts

Back