10 thousand pound start price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dippy One

Guest Shopper
A 1966 England shirt with all the signitures nearly £10,000 start price! WTF. It's gone down to £1,600. Is this a exaggeration? Even talking about Duracell batteries the producer said a pack of 4 cost £8-£9 :doh::angry: . They have trouble flogging football shirts signed for £400. Wonder how long it will take for the 2 to be sold.

A 1966 England shirt with all the signitures nearly £10,000 start price! WTF. It's gone down to £1,600. Is this a exaggeration? Even talking about Duracell batteries the producer said a pack of 4 cost £8-£9 :doh::angry: . They have trouble flogging football shirts signed for £400. Wonder how long it will take for the 2 to be sold.

It was a start price of £9999.99 for the Elvis Memrobilia.

A couple of weeks ago, they sold that football shirt for £2499.99, so if they could afford to sell it for £1600.00, they must have made a huuuuge profit!

I think the start prices over the last year have got better. With items like this, there is no prices, as they are only sold by sit-up, so they can charge what they want! But I remember mobile phones, they used to have a start price of £100 and they went for £40, even though they were only worth £50! Now they are more realistic.

I'm not being funny, but if I had £10,000 to buy on an impulse buy on an elvis signature (which happened a month ago) or buy a football signed shirt within 2 minutes of seeing it, I definatly would not be shopping on a discount channel!!

Just looked on that other well known auction site eBay and you need only find £465 for an "ENGLAND LEGENDS SIGNED x16 RETRO 1966 AWAY SHIRT PROOF".

Perhaps this tv channel buys them off eBay, heaves up the start price in the manner of Auctionworld (remember them?) then 'drops' the price to £1,500 making a tidy £1,000+ profit.

Nice work if you can get it by fleecing viewers.

Latest posts

Back