Rieker Shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
For the first time in many months I found myself watching a bit of IW and the 5 o'clock hour with Dennice presenting this brand of shoe.........must confess that I rather liked the look of several styles! Are Rieker really as comfortable as Dennice makes out?

171286_STANDARD___20100913.jpg

Looks like the soles will keep you upright BL

it's the start of a slippery slope Busy.....next you'll be decked out in ocean spray slinky and an April wig just to karcher the patio!! :)

With pooch under arm decked out in matching collar and lead, after being groomed to perfection to rival Oban, draped in modesty clasped scarflace.

It was the Mary Jane style in particular which caught my eye but I just knew you two would be along to put the boot in!! :tongue:

it's the start of a slippery slope Busy.....next you'll be decked out in ocean spray slinky and an April wig just to karcher the patio!! :)

I have a man to do that, once he's climbed out from under his Mulberry Silk Duvet, stopped playing with his 3-in-1 ladder and applied a Greased Lightning Showroom Shine to the car...................:wink:

I hope now you've slept on it you've come to your senses BL and anyway, I've found you the perfect footwear.....they'll go a treat with the fleece we swapped :wink:

171392_STANDARD___20100914.jpg

Somehow my heart and sole aren't in it any more..............:wink:

Thanks for searching out these wellies, they'll do for trotting around the garden! :nod:

Latest posts

Back