Lisa Brash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilly O

Registered Shopper
I am surprised not to read about the Lisa Brash debacle on Sunday afternoon (12/9) when overseeing the jewellery avalanche segment. The woman appeared to be drunk, showing her thighs and pants, making inuendos and blaming everyone in the studio for the mistakes she had made. It seemed incredible that she was allowed to complete her shift. It was an unpleasant scene to witness on a sunday afternoon. I thought the plug would have been pulled.

I am surprised not to read about the Lisa Brash debacle on Sunday afternoon (12/9) when overseeing the jewellery avalanche segment. The woman appeared to be drunk, showing her thighs and pants, making inuendos and blaming everyone in the studio for the mistakes she had made. It seemed incredible that she was allowed to complete her shift. It was an unpleasant scene to witness on a sunday afternoon. I thought the plug would have been pulled.

i love Lisa shes funny as anythin but she really does need to be put on later as this is her usual sort of thing like

Oh Tilly I do so agree, she is foul and always the same. We switch her off usually but as she hasn't been on for sometime (we assummed she had been sacked, God knows how she keeps her job) we caught her on Sunday and watched for a while... a bit like watching a car crash. You know you shouldn't but are transfixed!. My husband, a retired sailor calls her Dockyard Doris because she reminds him of the faded slappers who used to hang around the dock gates at Port Said!! I believe she has a son. Poor soul he must be

I do have to disagree here I'm affraid. She is one of my favourites and was glad to see her back on Sunday. She is so mental, but this is what makes Lisa, Lisa!! I do have to agree with a later shift as it would be for suitable for an 11pm show that one at 3 in the afternoon! :D

Oh Tilly I do so agree, she is foul and always the same. We switch her off usually but as she hasn't been on for sometime (we assummed she had been sacked, God knows how she keeps her job) we caught her on Sunday and watched for a while... a bit like watching a car crash. You know you shouldn't but are transfixed!. My husband, a retired sailor calls her Dockyard Doris because she reminds him of the faded slappers who used to hang around the dock gates at Port Said!! I believe she has a son. Poor soul he must be

And a daughter. She dated Robbie Williams for a while.

The reason I have joined this forum is about this obnoxious female!!! I'm young with young children, so can't be called a wet blanket. She should either be in X rated movies, or sobered up and put on a later show.

I believe she sold her bedroom story about Robbie Williams to the highest bidder. Most females in her line of work know how to be discrete. I'm very glad I'm not the only one who feels like this about her

I've complained to the channel but doubt I will get anywhere. Its Ideal World and QVC for me now. Cheaper postage and sober presenters.

I do have to disagree here I'm affraid. She is one of my favourites and was glad to see her back on Sunday. She is so mental, but this is what makes Lisa, Lisa!! I do have to agree with a later shift as it would be for suitable for an 11pm show that one at 3 in the afternoon! :D

she was on speed last week

I'm afraid she lives up to her name, Brash by name, Brash by nature! Can't stand the woman personally.

both haha
btw does anyone think price drop has moved studio already as its been refurbished slightly?

They are not moving studio. They are just revamping the studios!! :D What Ive heard from Paul Becque....bid tv's set will be amazing!!! :D

Last week price-drop stopped at midnight so they had time to repaint the studio, but yesturday I noticed the floor changed from grey to white!! Looks quite good actually! :p

lisa is on speed now, she is very funny i have to admit, but its just very dull watching sit-up channels.

she has a voice that makes my ears bleed, the assistant she was on with on that clip looked totally embarassed

Whilst I agree with everything you say, and she is certainly far more suited to a late night slot, the same could be said about someone like Charlie McArdle. Whilst he is certainly never drunk or shows his thighs/pants etc, the guy is a walking talking innuendo. He is probably my least favourite of the presenters, but he was hosting with the lovely Lucinda Grossmith a few days ago, so decide to watch for a bit. If he wasn't constantly touching her on the backside, he was making sexual innuendos and asides. I guess he is allowed to get away with this behaviour due to his sexuality, and a heterosexual make wouldn't be allowed to behave in the same way.

Poor young Charlie! I can just picture it. If he was on with Brash the drunk he would be too scared to get off his chair:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Latest posts

Back