Screeching Stacey

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meeshoo

Registered Shopper
I'm sorry but why does Screeching Stacey think that she needs to yell at us to sell? It's very very very off-putting, not to mention irritating. I've never particularly "taken" to Stacey as a presenter but today has just confirmed to me that I'd rather turn over than be screamed at.

Please TJC - have a word with her and get her to turn down the volume. Bleeding ears do not make Iliana earrings look good.

She's definately got worse in the last couple of months Meesh. Whether it's because she's the youngest there, I don't know, but she's like the hyper active shouty brat in the playground that you itch to slap to calm them down, there's always one. :devil: I also hate the way she calls everyone 'guys', her stupid Queen's wave, her horrible chavvy tippex nails, her gween gween gwass nasal pronunciation...oh I could go on for hours but instead I just turn her off which is something I'm doing more and more with TJC now unless it's the divine Scotty or Delboy. Now Noush is only on rarely that only leaves Elissa out of the females I can watch without wanting to lob something at the screen. Sarah Lou is okay but she has a very annoying habit of saying 'kind of' in every other sentence....ooh I really have got the rats this morning.

She's definately got worse in the last couple of months Meesh. Whether it's because she's the youngest there, I don't know, but she's like the hyper active shouty brat in the playground that you itch to slap to calm them down, there's always one. :devil: I also hate the way she calls everyone 'guys', her stupid Queen's wave, her horrible chavvy tippex nails, her gween gween gwass nasal pronunciation...oh I could go on for hours but instead I just turn her off which is something I'm doing more and more with TJC now unless it's the divine Scotty or Delboy. Now Noush is only on rarely that only leaves Elissa out of the females I can watch without wanting to lob something at the screen. Sarah Lou is okay but she has a very annoying habit of saying 'kind of' in every other sentence....ooh I really have got the rats this morning.

I agree with you 99% PPC. I think 'the management' really need to think about what the viewers want rather than selecting presenters who they like for some obscure reason! It's just a pity they can't get the stats on how many viewers mute the volume when Chloe Cole, Screaching Stacey, Liz Fullofherself etc are on, maybe then they'd look to employ decent presenters. The fabulous John's a one off but they should be looking for more like Del, and Wee Jim. Sorry one thing I do disagree on is Anoushka. Her 'roll out the barrel' and 'go on, go on ,go on, go on' make me want to top myself!

Interestingly, I'm watching Jim Brooman at the mo - he has a lovely quiet voice and doesn't go in for melodrama. Very calming and easy to watch and listen to!

Stacey - take note please!

When I do tune in to TJC.......

Interestingly, I'm watching Jim Brooman at the mo - he has a lovely quiet voice and doesn't go in for melodrama. Very calming and easy to watch and listen to!

Stacey - take note please!

......I only ever watch the quieter presenters......and young Jim is one one of them. Watching these channels should be relaxing and enjoyable, not a source of tension and irritation to their viewers. Nuff said! :wink:

Even though I find some presenters more annoying than others, at least the overall bunch is quite nice, try watching any of the sit-up channels!

Latest posts

Back