Polti Steam Iron

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gav425

Registered Shopper
I had seen a polti steam iron on IW quite a while ago, but now that I want one it does not come on TV any more. I remember that they would basicly work like a steam cleaner shooting steam out of the sole plate and you could use it on any items without changing temp as it was just steam.

I have found 2 polti irons online IW but dont know which one is the good one does anybody have any ideas? please?

they had one on just a couple of days ago, it was a polti and on easy pay. I'm on the look-out for one as well, but dont have much idea which sort to buy!

I had one I bought off QVC about 15 years ago, I borrowed it my sister and she dropped the iron and broke it :angry: I've looked for years to find a replacement but to no avail as my Polti is the old style and they only sell the newer model now.......the Polti is still going strong though!

I think one of them is going to be pick of the day today (20th Sept) am waiting to watch it at 9pm

Well item no. 161480 will be on its way to me soon £39.99. i thought that was a good price to at least give it a try, from the demo its just what I'm after. Can't wait!

Going by the specs on that iron it only provides 40/50gms of steam, in all fairness that's not much for a steam generator iron...... argos have offers from time to time on a Bosch one that does 110gms for £79.99 (down from £200) so if you decide to send this one back for whatever reason it might be worth waiting for the next Argos offer.

got this today, RUBBISH. only put 700ml water in and it spits everywhere. Awful! And trying to get the return procedure from customer service what an epic FAIL! Awful to deal with.

Latest posts

Back