E Machines laptop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AlienNet

Registered Shopper
pay the extra and buy a laptop with a better processor, anyone remember emachinesuck.com website? I do!. A celeron is a crippled Pentium no arguments, I am right less level 1 and level 2 cache= slower 1 gig of ram is not enough for vista, do not buy it! I have been a pc engineer for 22 years. I have an acer it is a million miles away from that crud.

Hello Alien,

Just watching that on IW. Wouldn't buy anything from them anyway, LOL.

QVC have an Acer TSV at the weekend, do you think it will be worth a look, don't know if it's desktop or laptop though?

Im using an Acer 3610 lappy now it's been an excellent machine.My pc is in an Emachines case we bought it years ago,was never very good so just about everything inside was upgraded bit by bit,it was sold through Curry's and didn't even appear on the Emachines site,was lots of fun trying to find drivers etc i heard the other day that Emachines are now part of Acer ???

pay the extra and buy a laptop with a better processor, anyone remember emachinesuck.com website? I do!. A celeron is a crippled Pentium no arguments, I am right less level 1 and level 2 cache= slower 1 gig of ram is not enough for vista, do not buy it! I have been a pc engineer for 22 years. I have an acer it is a million miles away from that crud.

I'm sure you're a wonderful bloke and all that but I haven't understood a word of your post. Here's a picture of a fluffy bunny for any other intellectually challenged peeps who happen to find their way here. :D

fluffy-baby-bunny.jpg

Sean has just said eMachines are under the Acer umbrella now.

My son had an Acer he bought from Curry's or Comet's but the screen broke after a few months, it was covered by the guarantee but he was without it for a few weeks.

What a gorgeous bundle of fluff there BC.

Last edited:
I'm sure you're a wonderful bloke and all that but I haven't understood a word of your post. Here's a picture of a fluffy bunny for any other intellectually challenged peeps who happen to find their way here. :D

fluffy-baby-bunny.jpg

Thanks, tastes a bit like chicken awww hmmmm

Latest posts

Back