Best to buy from speed auction than bid tv and price drop at the minute

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
During wearhouse clearance, speed auction is not using any clocks, and when I say none, I mean none!

Last week they sold a vega picture scanner (Where you can put your negatives in and can be uploaded onto your computer) usually go between £17.99-£24.99 Speed auction sold it last week for £4.99!!

Last night there was an MP4 player, usually go between £27.99-£34.99 Last night it went for £19.99!!!! Thats why I got one!! :D

If you want something, check speed auction first!! :p

that aint always the case as ive seen clocks on there a few times, i remember someone sayin its due to the producer if they put a clock on but dont know how true it is

I was the one who said about the producers....and I think it is, as when bid tv had no clocks, Charlie Mc Ardle always promised no clocks throughout his shift unless it went for £1 or if it was a choice auction. On the other hand Paul Becques producer put clocks on all the time.

I dont think the do have clocks on speed auction, as there was something on bid tv which went for £129.99 and yesturday went on speed auction for £39.99!!!

nope i watch so much of all the channels i kinda lose track of who is presenting

Haha!! Same! ;) Lol! I was just wondering for example as Far Mani works 4 days on price-drop and 1 on speed auction, maybe as his producer is usually with him on price drop (with clocks) that she just used them on speed auction......Just a thought! lol

Haha!! Same! ;) Lol! I was just wondering for example as Far Mani works 4 days on price-drop and 1 on speed auction, maybe as his producer is usually with him on price drop (with clocks) that she just used them on speed auction......Just a thought! lol

True you do have a point there so you never know but i knew i had seen someone with a clock

Latest posts

Back