Hopeless!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

GenieDi

Dr McDreamy
I bought one of their potd halogen ovens last month.

Pleased at first then last week the safety cut out kept sticking so it will not turn on when the lid is down.

e mailed them on Saturday asking for it to be picked up for refund. Have still not had a reply, I have sent several e mails asking for a reply since Monday, still nothing.

Once this is resolved I will never buy from them again.

I bought this because my oven has stopped working, I need the refund to get something else.

Very poor CS.

To order it I had two lengthy phone calls as I could not access my account online to do it. I'm not wasting anymore money.

Unbelievable!!

They have just called me and I'm told they will pick it up to be inspected by their quality control and most likely send a replacement. I don't want another one if it goes wrong that quickly. so I must wait until next wednesday for it to be picked up, as I couldn't guarantee I could wait from 7am-7pm tuesday for them, then up to 21 days to see if I get a refund or they send a replacement. In the meantime I have to get something else to cook with.

Bravo IW !!!

As a comparison, I called QVC with a problem regarding a craft tool item I bought three months ago. Wasn't happy with how it was cutting, it was picked up the following day and refunded in full, all within a week. no quibbles at all.

GenieDi, email them and tell them you want the P and P refunding under the terms of Direct Selling regulations.

Did you pay by credit card? If so, contact your credit card company and initiate a chargeback. Sod the fact they have part refunded...they need kicking where it hurts like they are doing to the customers!

I'm just going to adblock the ad that's coming up between your posts for halogen ovens :grin:

Latest posts

Back