Payment Question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sara

Registered Shopper
Last evening I bought two items and checked them out (no probs) - later on I bought a third item and tried to combine it with the other two to just have one P&P, after much trial and tribulation it appeared to have done it (I got the confirmation email).

Question is for the third item I didn't put in any credit card details (though obviously had for the first two items I checked out) and it appears to have gone through - is that correct, you don't have to put in your cc details again? :blink

Thanks in advance of a kind person helping me! :smile

Hi Sara, Sometimes the system asks you to re-confirm card details but not allways. I would drop Tony a quick email just to confirm your order, and the items included. HTH.

I had the same thing happen at the weekend Sara and the order arrived with all goodies present and correct. Email to be sure but isn't it a comfort to know that if there ever is a problem it will be dealt with pronto! :)

Same thing has happened to me Sara and everything arrived present and correct, but email Tony if you are worried, he'll soon be able to check for you.

Hi Sara

I went through the same thing last night too. On the third item I managed to add it to my order and I didn't need to enter my card details again. For the fourth item I had to enter the card details again, the fifth item not and the sixth item I did! (Oops, I think I got a bit carried away last night!) lol I emailed Katherine and she confirmed everything was ok and under one order number. I was worried that my card had been charged three times, but thankfully not! :eek:

I expect everything is ok, but a quick email to Tony or Katherine will maybe put your mind at rest. Hope you love what you've ordered when it arrives Sara. :)

I've added to existing orders about 4 or 5 times now and have never had to re-enter my card details.

I've always received a confirmation e-mail showing my newly extended order though :D

Latest posts

Back