Presenters - What is happening?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ross101

Registered Shopper
I have to ask the question!

What is happening to Rocks & Co presenters?

We now have some woman who boasts about just coming back off her honeymoon and all she can say is 'now i have to tell you' and then pauses for a minute whilst she listens to the director feed her info.

We have a woman on tonight (Saturday 9.30pm) who looks like she's just stepped out of an adult xxx movie film shoot!

And we have another blond girl on sometimes and she speaks so slow I just can't watch its that painfull.

Come on Victoria find some better presenters! You've lost the likes of Stacey, Caroline and Sarah to other channels after your move. Don't lose all your viewers too!!

RANT OVER!

They've got Scott back. My mother has been asking me for ages "wheres the lovely John Scott gone?"

According to the Forum's breaking news, Victoria has left the channel and hoped over the water to USA,
taking hubby with her.

Thank god John Scott is back. Has anyboady else left or has he been taken on to add to the existing line up?

I think Mrs Norris has something to do with the channel still. The American channel she has gone to certainly looks very similar to Rocks & Co and uses similar backing music etc.

This channel has gone down hill rapidly in terms of presenting thats for sure.

I am very happy to see the "floral shirted one" is back where he belongs - he is great fun, such a character.

He must have less TJC coz he was bored maybe? Long may he stay at rocksandco.

Vicky B was a co founder with the Diniz brothers of rocksandco, and now it seems she has stuck up 2 fingers at them by returning to her gems tv roots.

I am very confused why she went stateside with hubby and them jumped ship to Steve Bennett telly channel aka gems TV.

Who next will join gems TV, and who next will come here to rocksandco - we can only wait and see - as long as Caroline Lindsay doesn't come back.

Anyway, good luck John Scott!

Well, I saw Vicky B on Gems a couple of days ago - thought I was hallucinating - what is going on?

Don't watch Gems much because it was off Freeview for so long, and their presenters get on my nerves... must admit VB was FANTASTIC compared to the other presenters I've seen, and I never thought I'd say that!

(She was selling the most disgusting looking bright orange quartz pendant + earrings set - just the thing if you want to go out dressed like a tangerine for Xmas).

Has Bonnie Styles gone?
After an absence, I've been watching a bit more lately but I've not seen her presenting. Not that I miss her particularly - I found her presenting very sophoriphic (and irritating).

Latest posts

Back