A few little blinglets!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
I've been very lazy about posting my purchases in recent months (I say lazy, more like busy and exhausted...), but I 've been prodded by a certain Belle so here are my very few Rocks TV purchases:

apatitefrenzy132d.jpg

Sweet little grey/blue pearl bracelet, not stretch style. I like the delicate colour and it was a bargain basket filler at £2. Well worth it.

apatitefrenzy129d.jpg

I've been intrigued by Clipper charms for a while, so I snagged one while on a quest to spend my credit recently. It's absolutely stunning, really impressed. I've been looking at others, but I think I got the nicest one of the lot already! This one is green pearls, green amethyst and white quartz - huge and sparkly, just lovely. Far too nice to be a bag charm, I kind of like it as a pendant as modelled here! Haven't committed to that yet though, hence it's little rubber band is still attached as removal will be final!

apatitefrenzy020d.jpg

apatitefrenzy018d.jpg

I just love these earrings! They've been on my hit list for many months, and I struck it lucky on the recent clearance weekend with a £7 bargain price to add to the charm! Loads of movement, so they were hard to catch a pic of without blurring that showed all three different charms. Very lustrous and eye catching as well as a great price.

apatitefrenzy125d.jpg

I really like this too, and it's really nice to wear. I originally wanted to take the pearls off the strings and put them on a neckwire for a more expensive look. But of course, they don't slide off so I'd have to destroy the string necklace with its big silver endpieces and that seemed a real waste, so I'm experimenting with them just as they are. It's growing on me! The actual pendant is a lovely combination of colours, very nice.

I also had another pretty little necklace, but one of the beads fell off, so if I get my replacement soon I'll post a pic then.

Not a huge amount from Rocks, despite a LOT of time put in watching both Rocks and Gems on my pc - for some reason, the new stuff is leaving me a bit cold and the few bits that catch my eye seem very expensive. It's quite telling that all of my purchases here are from older collections, it's a shame as they've been my favourite outlet for a while. Hopefully it's just a blip and the next lot will be more to my liking, but in fairness as my collection gets bigger I suppose it gets harder to wow me.

And on the plus side, these few purchases did manage to impress me more than enough.

Thank you PQ and yes I am a happy bunny now having seen your haul! I agree with you regarding the new stock. I haven't watched rocks/gems for months now.

Earrings are my favourite closely followed by the rest :up:

Its like playing hide and seek. Am I going to see you in the bling section next - hope so :thinking:

Hi pearly nice to see some blingy things I like all your bits you had a bargain with the grey pearls shame i never seem to watch when theres real bargain on though i must admit I watch a lot less than I used to but good luck to you.

Latest posts

Back