Bad service, anyone else?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MirandaDavey

Registered Shopper
I joined Create and Crate on 8th September, there were a few things I wanted, including the expensive Craft Robo. T thought, £10 0ff first order, 10% off would come in handy and the idea of a free gift every month sounded good to me. I ordered the Craft Robo and various bits and pieces to go with it on the 12th September, the money left my account on the 14th, ETA 18th September. On the 20th, when I hadn't received anything I phone them and was told to wait 4 days to see if it came as it was with the couriers. On the 21st, One item arrived (200 sheets of paper), the other 3 didn't. After the 4 days I rang again, to be told they couldn't phone the courier they would have to write and they would come back to me within the week!!! I phoned the courier myself (Home Delivery Network) they said i should get the parcel tomorrow (friday) or Monday. So I waited til Monday (yesterday 27th September) and phoned them to check it was on the van, No said she, we haven't received the parcel, contact the supplier direct. Now I getting angry. £2.99 seems cheap postage compared to Bid TV, but I'd rather pay £7.99 and get the service BidTV offer i.e. get goods within a day or 2. So I phoned Ideal World and Emailed. Got a reply. They couldn't do anything as they didn't know where the parcel was....!!!! I had signed for the parcel on the 21st. I then had to explain that the signature was for the papers and not the Craft Robo etc. After much haggling they said They would email me a non received form for me to fill in, it could take a week to come!!! Anyway, I got it today, and am sending it back via email and post. I still don't know if I'm getting a refund or if they are going to send out the goods, that depends on whether they have the stock. Would I recommend them, I don't think so. Not so far....As for the free gift, they offer, it hasn't been available since I joined, so no joy there either. Not a good start.

Latest posts

Back