Who are the new presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reanebeanie

Registered Shopper
Just switched on and thought I had strayed in to Ideal World :confused: ! Sure the woman on now has been on IW. There was another female presenter on yesterday who I have not seen before.

If they are new presenters, seems there are too many females now! Need more male presenters :wink: !!

What has happened to the lovely Barry, havent seen him for a while either!

Jenny used to do Rio Nails on IW.

Adele is the girl who features in the engagement ring advert and Emma who used to be on Rocks is coming back too.

Barry is still there but is going to be on Gem Collector now so he has been busy working on that.

Jenny used to do Rio Nails on IW.

Adele is the girl who features in the engagement ring advert and Emma who used to be on Rocks is coming back too.

Barry is still there but is going to be on Gem Collector now so he has been busy working on that.

Thanks for that Sazza, thought she was the Rio Nails lady! Don't remember Emma, but I am fairly new to Rocks.

Glad Barry is still around :clapping:, he Matt, Rod and Alan are my fav male presenters!

I have briefly seen both the new presenters and they seem calm, with gentle voices (unlike the majority of the ex-Gems females, who seem to have turned into complete schreechers) and long may this continue.
The best news, though, is that Emma is returning - she was one of my favourite presenters ever. I was really sorry when she left and very much look forward to her reappearance.
Does anyone know when the launch date of Gem Collector is?

Latest posts

Back