First purchase arrived today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reddwarf

Registered Shopper
Well, thought I'd give it a try to see what it was all about, all very easy isn't it, item has arrived nicely packaged and it looks pretty good! ;) I might put some pics up later.

Sorry if I'm repeating anyone elses posts that I've missed but I wasn't expecting the book, which is very nice indeed and I thought the fact that your name is actually on the authenticity card is a nice touch, just takes away that 'mass produced' feel and makes 'this card' match 'this item'.

I fear this could become expensive for me LOL :D

Well done on your first purchase! - look forward to seeing pics:D it is certainly a very addictive website!!

Congratulations on your first purchase and arrival!

Ermmm - very addictive.

I've received some goodies today and expect more tomorrow! :cool

Well done - and yes, it's addictive. I actually resent having to go out after 5pm - oh dear, an acute case of Rockitis...

congratulations.... and as said before, show us what you got!!! :)

Well I'm a bit out of practice and had to snap these quick before the batteries ran out in the camera, I think it looks like a cartoon ring but I really like it, it's Amethyst in silver, there are some really nice ones pictured inside the cover of the book, well...a few pages in, will defo be on the look out for those when they come up ;)

glad you love your new acquisition Red - wear it in good health.

it looks like the one I also snapped up but have not yet had delivered as I've got it on delay. am hoping it's a good one too :D

the book is good too isnt it.

It's great reddwarf, - personally, I love that 'lucky-bag ring' look. :D I got a pink topaz one last week and that's lovely too.

Latest posts

Back