Lorraine Winslade...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isnt' she the woman who did SBC on QVC? She will not last long. IW are just not a beauty channel. They have a couple of brands (Eyesential is one I can think of) but Michael de Ces went back to QVC. Mario de Luigi is now on QVC. Stacey YBF lasted all of one show. She kept it real, went on air without makeup, did not use pouting Tena Lady models. IW just seem to have endless craft shows, Karcher stuff, conshumer choice (to quote Sean Ryan) and garden bargains and not forgetting today animal bargains.

http://lorrainewinslade.com/

I liked Lorraine, but if Stacy (YBF) didn't make it on IW, I can't see Lorraine do any better.

Stacy got very hurt by the court case and even though she is a businesswoman, she used to fill up on air on Q when T.callers mentioned ill health (a friend of Stacy was ill). For some reason I think Lorraine will fare better. I get the feeling she is a tough nut and I think she will have done her homework about IW and will be under no illusion. She has an auto-pilot delivery style. Unless she just wants the exposure and if she does fail well at least people will know she is still around and may Google her.

Latest posts

Back