Paul Becque better than ever!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
I dont know what you think of Paul Beqcue, but I love him!! :D

Tonight he had some toy dogs on leads, and he kept pretending to be pulled by them....dragging him along the floor!!

THEN I havnt laughed so much in a long time!! :D Paul Becque decides to try and pull once of those square blocks on the wall off the set!! Pulling it really hard and started kicking it!!

He said he will have another go of getting it off later tonight!! Havnt laughed so much in a long while!! :)

He did get a claw hammer out and rip one off tonight as it is the last night of us seeing that set.
I believe they will broadcast from the Speed Auction studio from tomorrow until they go to their new studio on Wednesday.

He's ok but by christ I wish he would stop that frikkin shouting!!!

Yip I tend to turn off when hes - cant stand him shouting!!

Rich

I've nothing against him at all except his shouting. Hubby and I tend to switch him off. I did squirm a bit too when, at the start of the year, he informed us that his wife was coming off the pill that night and they were trying for another baby. Too much information for me.

I've nothing against him at all except his shouting. Hubby and I tend to switch him off. I did squirm a bit too when, at the start of the year, he informed us that his wife was coming off the pill that night and they were trying for another baby. Too much information for me.

OMFG, that image has just incurred me at least 8 weeks of counselling!!! :puke:

Rich

Sorry to rehash old threads but you'll be hearing a lot about babies over the next 6-8 months as via his personal Facebook page Paul Becque last night announced that he and wife Helen are expecting their first child together next year , Paul already has 2 children Solomon & Selene from his previous marriage.

He didn't announce it in the "we are expecting a baby" way he posted at the end of his status "And by the way , it was morning sickness!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Latest posts

Back