No Speed auction til wednesday?!?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Well Paul Becque has mentioned TONIGHT (saturday) is the last time they will be in their old studio, as bid tv is having a massive make over, so I was wondering what will happen.

Well I went on speed auction's website and there are 'no auctions found' for the next couple of days.....so I think bid tv will be in speed auctions studio til wednesday and bid tv will show on speed auction, if that makes sense!

Well Paul Becque has mentioned TONIGHT (saturday) is the last time they will be in their old studio, as bid tv is having a massive make over, so I was wondering what will happen.

Well I went on speed auction's website and there are 'no auctions found' for the next couple of days.....so I think bid tv will be in speed auctions studio til wednesday and bid tv will show on speed auction, if that makes sense!

Just read this after posting a similar reply on the bid forum.
Yes they are broadcasting from the speed auction studio from tomorrow so if you watch sky you will see bid tv on the speed auction channel 665 and also 654 and if you watch freeview you will still see bid tv on channel 23 but they will be in the speed auction studio!
Simples ;)

Latest posts

Back