Ideal World's Beauty Awards 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gawd....can they come up with any contestants?

YBF eyebrow pencil. Oh, no, gone.
Mike Di Ces. Liquifix ditto
Mario De Luigi glow up ditto
Samy white snow stuff ditto
Acrylic nails (well I haven't seen them in ages ditto
Tru diamonds (to make yourself look beautiful) ditto

There must be more.

They don't actually do any real beauty stuff - how pathetic. I thought it was a joke

I think you're all being VERY mean.

I would imagine that IW would play to their strengths. So, an IW makeover would be as follows:

Step 1. Good facial with a Karcher and a Polti steamer to prep the face.

Step 2: Give your face some quick colour by shoving it into a halogen oven for 5 minutes. Don't forget to Shuzh first!

Step 3. Undercoat (I mean "apply foundation") with Jerome Alexander.

Step 4. Brighten those eyes with glitter pens and glue.

Step 5. Make those lips look BIGGER with decoupage.

Step 6. Wrap a Moira C's Itsawrap trouser around your head to hide your shame while you try and throw yourself into a busy main road (using your trusty Tom Tom to guide you, of course) .

See: it CAN be done :devil:

I think you're all being VERY mean.

I would imagine that IW would play to their strengths. So, an IW makeover would be as follows:

Step 1. Good facial with a Karcher and a Polti steamer to prep the face.

Step 2: Give your face some quick colour by shoving it into a halogen oven for 5 minutes. Don't forget to Shuzh first!

Step 3. Undercoat (I mean "apply foundation") with Jerome Alexander.

Step 4. Brighten those eyes with glitter pens and glue.

Step 5. Make those lips look BIGGER with decoupage.

Step 6. Wrap a Moira C's Itsawrap trouser around your head to hide your shame while you try and throw yourself into a busy main road (using your trusty Tom Tom to guide you, of course) See: it CAN be done :devil:

I was laughing so much reading this i think i need some Jerome Alexander to cover my red .cheeks :p

I bet Jerome wins something though as when with Loen the other day for the POTD, she slipped up and said we would all see Jeromes wife on the beauty awards night.......

On the voice over it said Beauty & Fitness so maybe they are going to crowbar the Vibrapower wobbleboard and 50 Quid bendy stick in too....those being the only fitness items I can recall.

Judging by the other post with the cat sack/poncho, fashion awards would be a funnier event.

All I have seen today is Ellis and the Elizabeth Grant guest going on and on and on about the EG products. If we spend over £50 we get a bunch of flowers...:mysmilie_845:

Cheesecake we should get together....Vibrapower has won too! What are the chances of us getting the winners?

We must be gifted.

Latest posts

Back