"your call is free"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loobi

Registered Shopper
...from a BT land line.

Hey Sarah C has just said what I have been waffling on about for months - yep free from a BT landline but a flippin fortune from anywhere else.

Sarah commented this evening that she uses the web to buy as she doesnt have a BT landline and her call costs are astronomical from her phone.

This is why so many of us object when 1 only items are call up only.

I know in early days they had problems of spoof buyers grabbing all the 1 onlys and not going through with the purchases but we were promised that they would sort this out. Surely by now some way must have been devised to allow web buyers the facility.

On another soap box - odd that (for those of us lucky enough to have a bt landline) rocks is free but gems is not...... any ideas why?

loobi,

When he was doing a Q&A session John Bennett gave the numbers behind the free-phone Rocks no and the Gemstv low cost one so that people with inclusive calls on mobiles could use them instead at no cost. I'm sorry I don't have a note of them but some-one else may be able to help here. Maybe an email to [email protected]?

Phone numbers.......

The number I always used to ring for GemsTV was.....01527 406100....that got me through to reception, but now perhaps the standard voice message. Just found another one at the bottom of the CR web page.....01527 851265.
HTH a little.

Even the 0845 numbers on BT are subject to fair usage and 0844's are charged and can be costly!!

Hi, Loobi

The numbers behind the 0800 and 0845 numbers are 01527 406180 (for Rocks), 01527 406181 (for Gems) and 01527 406182 (for Jewellery Maker).

Kind regards

John

Latest posts

Back