New Background

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Hi all, hope this post finds you well. Is that a new background on Rocks.tv or a new studio or a green screen like the weather people use?

PJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've moved into a new studio PJ, but I agree with you, it somehow looks as if they are superimposed onto a false background, just like the weather forecast.
I find the call centre behind the presenters very distracting, but worse than that, their silhouettes and every movement they make are reflected in the glass behind them.
The lighting seems very white and they looked bleached out and the sound is peculiar, as if they are broadcasting from abroad. When I first saw Matt yesterday I honestly thought they were broadcasting live during one of his visits overseas!
They've lost the cosy, intimate look of the studio and gone very clinical - to me it looks like a newsroom.
Lighting, sound and background need to be sorted, imo they are just awful. :down::down: :down:

I thought they moved to the Gems TV building, is the new studio still part of that? Is there many studios there? Questions Questions I know :p

Hi All

Just for your info, the studio is not finished yet we just needed to get back on air so jewellery maker and Gem Collector can get into their studio!

There is a special lens coming for the glare off the glass and we are also having a purple glaez put over the glass so you can't see as much movement behind in the Call Centre

The lightening is still a work in progress as it always takes a bit of time to get it right in a new studio.

Should all be sorted within the next week.

Take Care

Regards

Sarah

Hi All

Just for your info, the studio is not finished yet we just needed to get back on air so jewellery maker and Gem Collector can get into their studio!

There is a special lens coming for the glare off the glass and we are also having a purple glaez put over the glass so you can't see as much movement behind in the Call Centre

The lightening is still a work in progress as it always takes a bit of time to get it right in a new studio.

Should all be sorted within the next week.

Take Care

Regards

Sarah

Thanks for taking the time to answer, you must be very busy so to take the trouble is appreciated.

Can I ask do Colourful have any plans for an HD channel? it could really set off your bling nice :)

PJ

Is Rocks becoming just an after thought....

Rocks is now broadcasting from what looks to be a corridor, to make way for Gem Collector and Jewellery Maker, I am starting to wonder if Rocks days are Number:confused3:
Mr Bennets focus only seems to be Gems TV these day......:mysmilie_865:

:mysmilie_478:
to all the loyal customers of Rocks TV!

Been away for a week and just switched on and seen the new background, don't like it, I think seeing the call centre in the background looks awful and is very distracting.

Been away for a week and just switched on and seen the new background, don't like it, I think seeing the call centre in the background looks awful and is very distracting.

Somewhat reminiscent of 1970s Grandstand.

Welcome back, Sazza. xxxxx

Latest posts

Back