miaowwwww

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
171837_STANDARD__GRN_20100923.jpg

That cannot seriously be an item of clothing that any sane person would actually wear!! Mind you IW's so called fashion is about the same as QVC - awful. Mind you it could be teamed with..... come on Glen help me out here!!

Looks like a "dogs dinner" to me!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO would seriously want to wear something so hideously awful as this? It beats me, really it does!

the same people that think/Indigo moon/crapper factory/artscapes is cutting edge fashion

I've a feline that wearing that would be a fashion catastrophe! :wonder:

It was recently dug up from the catacombs of Catalonia. It must have been catapulted into the catalogue after a cataclysm was the catalyst for a terrible flood in the said country of Catalonia. Only a catamaran could have saved this item from the huge cataract that rushed down the mountain. It eventually turned up in Katmandu where it was categorically blamed for the flood which in turn had resulted in such poor catering facilities at the Ideal World studios, that they had to start a kitty for coffee, the rules for which became so complicated they contained many a clause. xxxxxx

Lordy - I have been reading some of the style magazines lately, but I had no idea that this season's "fashion story" was a horror one! I'd love to know what though processes, if any, go into selecting themes for their "collections"..... you can just imagine the conversations around the table in the Fashion Department's meeting room - "Right guys - I know soft knits and rich colours are going to be "on trend" for Autumn '10, but sod that - let's just cut a hole in a horse blanket, dye it violent pink, cover it in leopard print, or stick a howling wolf or a pensive coyote on it - better still, Lizzie - send me that photo of your Grannys cat and that'll save us trying to coerce a company with a modicum of style and business sense to come up with a design....."

I know lots of people love cats, and I'm one of them; I'm also partial to fish and chips, but that doesn't mean I'd like a large slab of prime cod woven into my outerwear...

Jinny x

Latest posts

Back