If it's christmas...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swankypants

Registered Shopper
I guess they must sell, but what is the deal with model helicopters?

Every single Christmas [well summer to December] a flimsy looking bit of plastic that no-one seams to be able to keep up for more than 5 seconds is wheeled out. Apparently I will have "the time of my life" once I have opened the box. I seriously doubt it!

Maybe I'm missing something or too old!

I bought a couple of helicopters a few years ago for my two boys but we never got to fly them. They were outdoors ones and only worked if there was NO air movement at all - the slightest breeze or any adverse weather and they were useless!! Plus, after a couple of failed launch attempts they ran out of power. Complete waste of money but as usual only discovered after the 30 days!

I guess they must sell, but what is the deal with model helicopters?

Every single Christmas [well summer to December] a flimsy looking bit of plastic that no-one seams to be able to keep up for more than 5 seconds is wheeled out. Apparently I will have "the time of my life" once I have opened the box. I seriously doubt it!

Maybe I'm missing something or too old!

I don't thionk Ann Summers will be using that as a slogan :muscle:

Helicopters were the Toy to have 3 years ago not this Christmas.
Guess Ideal bought up all the excess stock.

OMG at the toy shows on IW, God help any child who gets their xmas pressie from a parent who regularly watches and believe the crap this channel sprouts with regards to toys.....

The same toys every year, the same demonstrations every year, the same jokes every year, OMG if they do the flashing teeth this year I am on a bus to Peterborough with a hatchett!
As someone rightly said, Helicopters were cool about 4 years ago, not now. Maybe some magic pens from 15 years ago on QVC, or Marvins Tragic drawing board, Roly the dog, jees these children are spoilt for choice. Hang on, maybe there will be a POTD of a flying UFO to save those lost parents......Oh hang on......

Latest posts

Back