Pie maker again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I put a thread in the cookery section about my £8.99 Elitech pie maker, but I thought I'd post again as I bought it from Price drop. Just to say that I have got the hang of it now. The secret is to give the pies 10 minutes and not the 5-6 mins that they recommend as it doesn't cook the pastry right through.

Anyway, I know they're always saying this but I reckon this little beauty will actually pay for itself in no time. I just can't stop making pies! You can just throw any old fridge leftovers and make lovely pies out of them. Have just made potato, onion and spinach. Whats more you can eat them hot and cold or freeze them!

I put a thread in the cookery section about my £8.99 Elitech pie maker, but I thought I'd post again as I bought it from Price drop. Just to say that I have got the hang of it now. The secret is to give the pies 10 minutes and not the 5-6 mins that they recommend as it doesn't cook the pastry right through.

Anyway, I know they're always saying this but I reckon this little beauty will actually pay for itself in no time. I just can't stop making pies! You can just throw any old fridge leftovers and make lovely pies out of them. Have just made potato, onion and spinach. Whats more you can eat them hot and cold or freeze them!

You'll be on IW next selling them :wink:

Still making the pies, and have just got to reiterate.....buy one! Keep some home made, or shopbought pastry in the freezer on standby, and as soon as you've got some leftovers you don't know what to do with.....pie 'em!!! There's not many things I can say this about...but it was money well spent!

Latest posts

Back