POD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Just channel hopping and IW's pick of the day is at 9 tonight...... bet none of you can guess. No peeking at the TV schedule now. Another ****** polti steam cleaner. They are surely worse than PVC for flogging the same old stuff. I have a huge polti brought years ago from QVC and it still works and doesn't get used much so how many steam cleaners does one person need. To quote cavegirl on another thread "pitiful absolutely pitiful". They are unbelievable

Would that be as well as 21st Century Corsetry, Scarflaces, Greased Lightning, Eyesential, Zhuzh, etc., etc., etc.............:thinking:

Karcher Pressure Washer, plants, the ladder, Vita-Mix, cuddly toy....................................
Oh, I am soooo bored with Ideal world. Moira C at least entertains me and I do have a few scarflaces!

Karcher Pressure Washer, plants, the ladder, Vita-Mix, cuddly toy....................................
Oh, I am soooo bored with Ideal world. Moira C at least entertains me and I do have a few scarflaces!

That vitamix chap reckons an hour is not long enough, he needs at least two..... :tongue:

It's not like he's on just the once, he's on for a few hours but he still does the same stuff

Is there nothing new in that recipe book he could do?

It took him twenty minutes to do two smoothies before Loen went up the other end to "let me show you what you're getting".......I think we get the gist of what we're getting but it gives him chance to mop himself down :smirk:

Latest posts

Back