Search Facility?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meeshoo

Registered Shopper
This may be a daft question but does anybody know how to get up item details of something that's in your basket? If I click on the item all I get is the picture but no details! I'm trying to work out how big a pendant is but I can't find a search facility anywhere where you can put in the item code. Am I missing something?

Edit: Just found something else as well. If you go onto the CR website and put in, for example, "Pendant" and then "Diamond" (but you could do it with any combination, it brings up X number of pages. Say you see something on page 2 you like and click on it for more details, when you come out of it, all the pages are rearranged - this means that what's on page 1 now, may NOT be what you've scrolled past. Hope that makes sense? Also if you click all the way through the pages and then click to go back page by page, new items that weren't there before appear! It's incredibly frustrating and hit and miss whether you find what you're looking for.

Last edited:
This may be a daft question but does anybody know how to get up item details of something that's in your basket? If I click on the item all I get is the picture but no details! I'm trying to work out how big a pendant is but I can't find a search facility anywhere where you can put in the item code. Am I missing something?

The only way I've found is to go onto CR and change the item number in the header bar.
Here's a link for you to use.

http://www.colouredrocks.com/products/#Product=ueyt66

Edit: Just found something else as well. If you go onto the CR website and put in, for example, "Pendant" and then "Diamond" (but you could do it with any combination, it brings up X number of pages. Say you see something on page 2 you like and click on it for more details, when you come out of it, all the pages are rearranged - this means that what's on page 1 now, may NOT be what you've scrolled past. Hope that makes sense? Also if you click all the way through the pages and then click to go back page by page, new items that weren't there before appear! It's incredibly frustrating and hit and miss whether you find what you're looking for.

I agree but needs someone cleverer than me to help. :doh:

Aww thanks, Meesh :blush: .... nice to be able to help you for a change.

Latest posts

Back