megadrops

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

norfolk dumpling

Registered Shopper
Anyone get one of the diamond rings for £1 last night? I can't beleive how quickly the quantity goes down - How do people know - everytime I've tried by the time I get to the phone they've all gone. That ring last night was over half a carat of diamonds nice if you got it

Anyone get one of the diamond rings for £1 last night? I can't beleive how quickly the quantity goes down - How do people know - everytime I've tried by the time I get to the phone they've all gone. That ring last night was over half a carat of diamonds nice if you got it

There is a nack of how to do it.....just one tip - If it is something like this with a small quantity, dont bother if you are about to pick up the phone!

I will just say that they would probably gone before you touched the phone, as the tv broardcast is about 5 seconds behind the actual stream! :)

There was a Vivitar underwater high definition video camera that went for £1 about 10 minutes ago but the phone lines were locked right up to when the megadrop happened, which was somewhat annoying because the phone was in my hand and it was a bit too late for me to press the dial button :(

I've just been reading Paul Becque's bid tv Facebook page and a bloke on it said he'd got 6 megadrops so far , So have sit-up stopped their (I think) 1 megadrop per customer per week policy. Just posted the same thing on his page , Paul Becque will probably send me a reply.

So even if you ring up and have missed out on an item, do you still get charged £1.50?

Rich

There was a Vivitar underwater high definition video camera that went for £1 about 10 minutes ago but the phone lines were locked right up to when the megadrop happened, which was somewhat annoying because the phone was in my hand and it was a bit too late for me to press the dial button :(

And I was one of the lucky ones! :) Should arrive tomorrow! :D

Latest posts

Back