Faulty item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shepherdess

Registered Shopper
I bought a set of 2 sonic toothbrushes the other day, they arrived yesterday and one of them won't charge, have emailed sit-up and the makers Elysee and so far no reply from either, I've never had a faulty item before, does anyone know what they are like at replacing or refunding on faulty goods?

Just realised I put that they arrived yesterday, didn't realise what the time was, they arrived on Tuesday.

I wouldn't bother going back to the maker.
Under the current selling laws, the company you bought the item from has the responsibility to sort it out.

If I was you, I'd ring them on their low cost phone number, and there is a prompt you have to press for returns Etc, and tell them what is wrong. They will most probably tell you to return it. On the invoice you got, there would have been a form saying why you want to return it, and it should them be sorted out.

We had faulty goods from them a few months ago. We sent it back, rang customer services who couldn't have been more helpful and the postage was refunded as well as the item cost. We were lucky, in that, they were still selling the item so we could reorder.

Latest posts

Back