Oooooooo sparkly!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meeshoo

Registered Shopper
I'm not a fan of cognac diamonds normally but there was just something about this pendant that each time it came on I wanted it! So I flexed the plastic and this gorgeous pendant arrived this morning! It's 1.5ct of natural cognac diamonds but what makes it so special is the SPARKLES! This sparkles in low light, artificial light, daylight etc etc. Photos just don't do it justice so I've taken a video in incandescent and shaded light so you can see for yourself!

DiamondCognac15ctPendant1.jpg

DiamondCognac15cpendantunderside.jpg

Click on the inside of this photo and it should take you to the video!

Now that is really pretty! More of the same ilk please Gems.
Most impressed with the techy post Meesh!

Wow meesh hun that's a beauty!
Doesn't look much static but the video clearly shows why these diamonds stole your heart!
Actually, diamonds are IMO the hardest stones to photograph, they thrive on movement I think.
Congrats on another fab purchase, enjoy blinging in it!

Beautiful pendant Meesh ... any chance of a pic of it on the neckline? :cheeky:

Lovely......

Sparklelicious indeed Meesh and looks a sizeable pendant. One of the Manhattan range of natural cognac diamonds?
Many thanks for posting the pics and video.

Cheers everybody!

Anne - you're right that the static photos are really blurgh! The sparkle factor is why I'm keeping it and I knew you gem buffs would think I was mental if I just showed you the still photos! lol

Sacha - I think it is from the Manhattan Range but not entirely sure. I just saw it on screen a couple of times and pounced!

Fluff - sorry no hun. I have real difficulty doing those shots but it's about 2cm in diameter if that helps? It's not small and you can definitely see it. I'm quite dark skinned (the same colour as the cognac diamonds!) but on somebody paler (or darker) it would stand out much more I think.

Jacqualina/PPC - I impressed myself with that one! To be honest I wasn't sure it would work! It was so easy it's quite embarrasing actually. If you have a Photobucket account, under each photo or video you get 4 links. I clicked on the bottom link (think it says "image" or something), copied and pasted the link into my message on here - easy peasey lemon squeezie!

Latest posts

Back